HAUNTWORLD.COM IS THE WORLDS LARGEST HAUNTED HOUSE AND HALLOWEEN EVENT DIRECTORY.
You might be wondering how does this list differ from our list of America’s best Haunted Screamparks, but here we focus strictly on who has the best haunted hayride or haunted trail. Our best Screampark list was focused strictly on who has the best overall mega Halloween Screampark, but here we are focused on just one single beloved attraction… the best haunted hayride or the best outdoor haunted trail. Hayrides have been a Halloween tradition for decades. Although a haunted hayride is usually as scary as a haunted house, there’s simply no other experience than a wagon ride through the woods with your friends. In the older days, haunted hayrides were nothing more than just that an eerie ride through dark, desolate woods, and haunted trails were not much different. In days past, they were mainly a walk through the woods after dark. Today, these events are HIGH TECH with OVER THE TOP actors, sets, special FX and so much more. Some haunters have taken haunted trails so over-the-top, you believe you are in another World, inside a Hollywood movie, being stalked by real demons, killers and monsters. Haunted Hayrides, Haunted Woods & Haunted Trails offer an experience that an indoor haunted house cannot: running in the dark under a pale moonlight, with real crickets, wind blowing, a chill in the air, and the fear of the unknown! Today’s haunted hayrides and haunted trails really bring the SCREAMS in a major way, so this year find a good haunted hayride or trail and prepare for a true authentic Halloween experience like no other.
FIND THE BEST AND SCARIEST HAUNTED HOUSE NEAR YOU AND FIND HAUNTS BY ZIP CODE, CITY OR STATE.
JOIN THE HAUNTWORLD.COM FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY AND GET UP TO THE MINUTE
HAUNTED NEWS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Click Here to Join: www.facebook.com/hauntworldscariesthauntedhousesattractions
Best Haunted Hayrides/Haunted Trail
1. Headless Horseman’s Hayrides and Haunted Houses in Ulster Park, NY - www.headlesshorseman.com: Headless Horseman is one of the biggest Screamparks in the Nation with tons of haunted houses, gift shops, boutiques and more, but their main attraction is their Haunted Hayride theme based on the Headless Horseman. The sets, the FX, the screams and the actors are so theatrical and professionally produced, that it’s a haunted hayride without a rival.
2. Haunted Overload at Demeritt Farm in Lee, NH - www.hauntedoverload.com: Haunted Overload started as a home haunt that outgrew the neighborhood! It now resides on a historic farm deep in the woods with massive sets, props and themes that have set a new standard for the entire industry.
3. Creepywoods Haunted Forest in Baltimore, MD - www.creepywoods.com: Creepywoods located in Kingsville Maryland on the Jones Family Farm is one of the most complex haunted trails in America with the most detailed set designs of any haunted trail ever created!
4. Bates Motel and Haunted Hayride in Philadelphia, PA - www.thebatesmotel.com: The Bates Motel attraction offers an iconic Bates Motel haunted house, a massive haunted corn maze, and an action packed haunted hayride as their main attraction. This producers of this haunted hayride stop at nothing to pull the screams from its victims. In fact, the Bates Motel Haunted Hayride was the first in America to offer pyrotechnic FX.
5. Spookywoods Haunted Attractions in Greensboro, NC - www.spookywoods.com: Spookywoods offers a dark trek thru haunted woods as well as a haunted tram ride. The producers of this event take pride in developing new and unique scare tactics. If you’re not screaming, you’re crying at Spookywoods!
6. The Dead End Hayride & Haunted Attractions at Pinehaven Farm in Wyoming, MN - www.thedeadendhayride.com: Dead End offers all the scariest in haunted attractions: a haunted cornfield, a haunted trail and of course…The Dead End Haunted Hayride! Through the use of special effects, strobe lights, fog and even fire, Dead End is able to create a disorientating atmosphere perfect for the ultimate scare!
7. Fear Fest Haunted House in Columbia, MO - www.fearfesthauntedhouse.com: The producers of this haunt actually create zombie hayrides for haunters all over America, and their own haunted paintball hayride features massive sets and tons of live actors!
8. Creepyworld Haunted Screampark in St. Louis, MO - www.scarefest.com: Creepyworld is one of the nation’s longest and most entertaining haunted Screamparks with 10 haunted house attractions all for one price, plus a very unique Zombie Paintball Haunted Hayride for a grand total of 11 attractions! These specialized hayrides are always a fan favorite!
9. Field of Screams in Lancaster, PA - www.fieldofscreams.com: Experience terror like no other as you board and ride the Field of Screams Haunted Hayride where they take pride in developing unique horror character bios sure to make your hair stand on ends. This is one of the longest running haunted hayrides in America!
10. Jason’s Woods in Lancaster, PA - www.jasonswoods.com: Jasons Woods features several attractions, but their hayride is one of the longest haunted hayrides in America, and this year the all new Horrifying Haunted Hayride is simply mind blowing!